Friday, October 10, 2014

Spiked High Heels And A Wiggle In Your Walk {Vintage & Cool}


{These Photos taken at Richfield}

Vintage & Cool fair is one of the main SL events I have been waiting for so are you ready to take it all in? I'm only just beginning and I have so much to show!!
I love it because I get to pull out things already in the inventory and match them up with the new stuff to make one hell of a mash-up.
So the first look I decided to go with was a more rockabilly babe look, but the fair covers 'vintage' in general. From classic to rockabilly, psychobilly and I think I saw some 60's stuff as well! From hair, to skin, to shoes and clothes, accessories, you name it, it's there! Vintage inspired from the 20's to 60's era!
I can't ramble on, so much to show, so little time. It officially opens today so I will give you the landmark but don't use it till 1pm SLT! See you there luvs!!

Body
Skin: [Pink Fuel] <Crystal> - Doll V2
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Anim // Blue Eye
Eyeshadow: #adored - night cat
Eyeliner: .Pekka. Vintage Cat eyeliner
Lipstick for Loud Mouth: Pink Acid Shimmer Summer Gloss + LM Appliers - Berry
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Ghoul Color @ The Big Show
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Rock-a-Dot

Outfit
Top & Skirt: B BOS -Ebbe Outfit-Dots Black&Red @ Vintage & Cool Fair
Heels: Reign.- Supernova Heels- Black @ K9
Necklace: Cute Poison - Redrum Necklace (hunt gift!)

Poses
Izzie's - Leaning Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment